Friday, May 11, 2018

Spa Castle: Why you should "Get a Room"

Yesterday, I shared all about our experience in the spa part of Dallas Spa Castle (spoiler alert: it was awesome!).

Today, I want to share our experience with the hotel at Spa Castle: The One Boutique Hotel. 

I've stayed in many hotels over the years, but The One Boutique Hotel was one my favorites. Because it's so small, it feels exclusive and fancy. In addition, the spa bathroom was just amazing. There was an enormous spa tub large enough for two people.

If you're visiting the spa, it simply makes sense to "get a room" at the attached The One Boutique Hotel.


First, hotel guests can come and go from the spa as they please. We could go to the spa and then go back to our room for a break and then visit the spa again. Also, hotel guests can wear the spa uniforms to their rooms! This is a major benefit. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm not really comfortable with nudity. Being able to come and go from the room meant I could just wear the uniform back to the room to avoid changing in the locker room.

For an adults-only evening away, it doesn't get more relaxing than a visit to Dallas Spa Castle and the attached hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

R4 Special Needs Retreat

According to 2007 US Census data , approximately 15% of individuals have some sort of special needs. Our family is touched by Timothy's ...